Book Bungee Jump & Flying Fox Combo in Rishikesh
Bungee Jump (83 mts): is the highest (83 mts) fixed platform BUNGY JUMPING (Bungee) in India. The bungee jumping is located at Mohanchatti near Rishikesh. A Cantilever platform built over a iron cliff over looking a rocky river HYUL, a tributary of River Ganga.
Flying Fox (120 mts): There is fixed hard wire around 1 km, from one end of the valley to the other. You are harnessed to this apparatus which is released to gravity running on the wire from the height of 120 mtrs to achieve the speed of upto 140 to 160 kmph. Flying Fox in Rishikesh is usually done by three persons at a time. However if you desire you can pay extra to do it alone.
Activity Location: Jumpin Heights, Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh
Activity Timing: Between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Except Tuesdays)
Reporting Time: 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
About Bungy Jumping and Flying Fox in Rishikesh:
Embark on the adventure of two adrenaline-rushing activities in one package by booking this exciting bungy jump activity along with the flying fox in one combo.
- The weight limit to participate in the activity is 110 kg.
- The age bar for bungy jumping in Rishikesh is 14 to 60 years of age.
- You will have to purchase an entry ticket of Rs 100 additional from activity charges.
- Charges for Video (DVD) of the Activity, if required will be extra.
Bookings once made are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Cameras are strictly prohibited on, or around, the jump zone for safety reasons, and this is not negotiable. Videos can be bought separately, in-store.
As you are planning to visit Rishikesh you can check these: Rishikesh Rafting
- This activity will be conducted under the provision of a trained professional.
How to Reach?
- Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 38 km from the Bungee Bridge. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 21 km from the Bungee Bridge. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
- Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 46 km from the Bungee Bridge. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
* Due to its extreme nature, this sport is not suitable for people with the following medical conditions *
1.Back or Neck injuries 2.Recent Fracture
3.Any Dislocation 4.High Blood Pressure
5.Asthma 6.Neurological Disorders
7.Epilepsy 8.Heart Conditions
11.Age Limit : 12 to 45 yrs 12.Weight Limit : 40 to 110 kgs
Know Before You Go for Giant Swing Rishikesh
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the Giant Swing Rishikesh activity.
- Failing in reaching the location at the given reporting time will consider NO SHOW and no refund will be provided.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- All Indian Nationals must carry a valid photo identity proof (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card) issued by the central/state government.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details upon arrival.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- People weighing more than 130 kg are not allowed to perform this activity.
- People with serious medical conditions like Back or neck injuries, dislocation, asthma, epilepsy, pregnancy, recent fracture, high blood pressure, neurological disorders, heart conditions, and osteoporosis are restricted from performing this activity.