Book Flying Fox in Rishikesh – Divine Travels
Divine Travels Adventure’s Jumpin Heights Platform designed by David Allardice of New Zealand, is one Platform for Flying Fox (140 kmph) activity in Rishikesh, India . You are harnessed to the wire and on release by gravity roll down the wire upto 7 mtrs above the river level and then going up. Finally returning & settling down at the lowest point. Accelerate upto speeds of 160 kmph. Feel the air gushing past. You are pulled back to the launch platform by a retrieval mechanism. Walk back to the cafeteria and enjoy watching your photographs & video of the jump. Normally done by 3 people in Tandem. Can be done alone at an extra cost.
Fly at 160 Kmph – Asia’s Longest 1 km Flying Fox! Platform.
Reporting Time : 9:30am at Mohan Chati Jump Zone for your pre-booked Flying Fox Activity.
On arrival to Jump Zone site, contact reception for your booking detail.
About Flying Fox Rishikesh:
Glide through the mesmerizing mountainscapes, several meters above a rippling river with this flying fox activity in Rishikesh. Drift away slowly, feel the speed accelerating up to 160 kmph, and glide down the wire until you see yourself around 7 metres above the level of the river. Soar right above the white water rapids tied onto a series of extremely strong steel cables, which are attached by a harness and pulley.
About the activity:
- Arrive at the activity location and get ready for this exciting yet adventurous flying fox activity.
- Pay attention to the expert guides and their safety instructions to ensure a smooth and safe flying fox activity.
- This flying fox in Rishikesh has space for three people to be moving at a time. You can also do it solo at an extra cost.
- Get harnessed to the wire and get released by gravity. Roll down the wire to up to 7 metres above the river level and then fly back up, finally returning & settling down at the lowest point. Get pulled back to the launch pad by a retrieval mechanism
- After Flying fox, walk up to the cafeteria to relax your hyper-excited nerves and collect the photographs of your experience.
Don’t forget to collect your Dare to Jump Certificate.
* Due to its extreme nature, this sport is not suitable for people with the following medical conditions *
1.Back or Neck injuries 2.Recent Fracture
3.Any Dislocation 4.High Blood Pressure
5.Asthma 6.Neurological Disorders
7.Epilepsy 8.Heart Conditions
11.Age Limit : 12 to 45 yrs 12.Weight Limit : 40 to 110 kgs
Know Before You Go for Flying Fox Rishikesh
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Failing in reaching the location on given reporting time will consider NO SHOW and no refund will be provided
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Participants who have medical concerns, including but not limited to heart disease, high or low blood pressure, diabetes, vertigo, epilepsy, asthma or any other medical or physical condition which might be aggravated by the activities, are advised to consult their doctor in advance of taking part in the activities.
- For safety purposes, this flying fox in Rishikesh activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The Rishikesh flying fox activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly a time constraint.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- All Indian Nationals must carry a valid photo identity proof (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card) issued by the central/state government.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details upon arrival.
- You can buy your photographs, DVD and get your T-shirts printed with your photographs of the Jump.
- Don’t forget to collect your “Dare to Jump” Certificate.
- Please note that the minimum permissible age for the Rishikesh flying fox activity is 12 years.
- The activity remains close on Tuesday.
- Individuals should have a minimum weight of 35 kg and a maximum weight of 130 kg in order to take part in the activity.
- The fox is normally done by 3 people (including you) in a Tandem. It can also be done solo, at an extra cost.