About this activity
Book Giant Swing in Rishikesh |180 Feet
Divine Travels offers first fixed platform for swing in Rishikesh India. You need guts to sit, but the experience is exhilarating. You are fitted with a seat & chest harness which is connected to the fixed wire ropes. On jump, after a initial free fall, the ropes smoothly swings you like a pendulum.
About Giant Swing in Rishikesh:
Rishikesh is famous for various adventure sports and activities that bring people here throughout the year. Challenge your guts as you swing through the lush valleys of Rishikesh. Take a leap of faith from an astounding height of 180 Feet. Giant Swing Rishikesh is like a pendulum in the middle of nothing from India’s highest jumping site of Mohan Chatti with a tributary of the river Ganga flowing beneath. Head out for this once in lifetime activity under the guidance of a trained professional and experience the thrills.
About the activity:
- Arrive at the activity location during operational hours and get ready to enjoy this enthralling activity.
- Gear up in secure harnesses and ready to jump off from a height of 180 Feet.
- The set-up follows international safety standards and the entire activity is supervised by trained and skilled instructors.
- Every piece of equipment is sanitized frequently to ensure safety and hygiene throughout.
- After the activity, walk back up to the cafeteria and enjoy the video of your jump.
How to Reach?
The activity starts at Shivpurii which is 18 km away from Rishikesh. Guests can access the location using public as well as private modes of transportation.
- Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 38 km from the Bungee Bridge. You can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 14 km from the Bungee Bridge. You can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
- Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 46 km from the Bungee Bridge. You can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Activity is done under the supervision of our experts from New Zealand so that you can enjoy the activity with safety.
- Friendly and supportive staff.
- Pre-activity sessions are organized.
- The sitting area, lockers facilities available.
A very beautiful space and isolated area, professional team is present at the jump site. After the Jump, the Jumpers are lowered down to a drop zone in the river which has only 2 fit of water. Walk up to the cafeteria and enjoy the view while watching your photographs & video of the jump.
Can be done alone or by 2,3 people in Tandem.
Age: Minimum – 12 yrs.
Weight: Minimum – 30 kg and Maximum – 120 kg.
Giant Swing Activity In Rishikesh – 180 Feet
Reporting Time : 9:30am at Mohan Chati Jump Zone for your pre-booked Giant Swing activity.
On arrival to Jump Zone site, contact reception for your booking detail.
Know Before You Go for Giant Swing Rishikesh
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the Giant Swing Rishikesh activity.
- Failing in reaching the location at the given reporting time will consider NO SHOW and no refund will be provided.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- All Indian Nationals must carry a valid photo identity proof (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card) issued by the central/state government.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details upon arrival.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- People weighing more than 130 kg are not allowed to perform this activity.
- People with serious medical conditions like Back or neck injuries, dislocation, asthma, epilepsy, pregnancy, recent fracture, high blood pressure, neurological disorders, heart conditions, and osteoporosis are restricted from performing this activity.